Well, of course the microphone has been on since January–but I haven’t been blogging. I have lots of excuses for that, none of them good. From past experience I know it is best to post SOMETHING to break the silence and then restart the habit without a lot of hand wringing.
So, here are some topics I’d like to cover in upcoming posts, though not necessarily in this order.
- Hadoop as a new and emerging HPC workload in the Enterprise
- Some cool work on predicting cache state in a virtual environment to increase performance
- The continued convergence of HPC and Enterprise requirements
- The emerging importance of low latency communication in the Enterprise
- Some tips and tricks about using VMware’s snapshot / restore capability for checkpointing
So, stick with me please — more content coming soon!