It’s hard to believe that it’s been almost an entire year since VMworld 2020 and that VMworld 2021 is right around the corner.
We’ve been hard at work since last year’s VMworld. We launched VMware Blockchain (VMBC) and made it commercially available. We battle-tested our platform and have it in production, underpinning critical financial-market infrastructure. We released several versions with substantial new functionality and we continue to work deeply with customers and partners to build transformational solutions that leverage blockchain/distributed ledger technology (DLT) and smart contracts.
Suffice it to say, we’ve been busy and can’t wait to share more about what we’ve been up to in several sessions at VMworld 2021 next month.
Attend these sessions to hear from some of our strategic customers and partners:
- Session VI1797: Broadridge Financial Solutions shares how their Distributed Ledger Repo platform leverages VMware Blockchain to transform the repo markets — a critical financial-market function.
- Session VI1802: Visionary industry leaders from ASX, Bursa Malaysia, and Digital Asset explain how they are leveraging DLT to transform their industries and share their insights into the transformation that is being driven by blockchain and DLT.
- Session VI1992: Intellect EU joins us to provide a deeper understanding of the future of a fully digital capital market that leverages VMBC and the Daml smart contract language.
Learn how blockchain is transforming industries and get up to speed on topics that have been grabbing headlines, including decentralized finance (DeFi), non-fungible tokens (NFTs), and decentralized exchanges (DEX):
- Session VI1553: Gain a deeper understanding of DeFi and how a DEX works. We will dive into technical details and demonstrate a token-swap dApp built on VMBC.
- Session VI1742: Learn why blockchain is helping to drive a “once-in-multiple-decades” transformation in the global financial market infrastructure that moves trillions of dollars of capital.
- Session VI1701: Learn how to create an NFT Digital Asset exchange using VMBC.
Attend these business and technical sessions to find out how to leverage VMBC. Get hands-on access so you can get started developing solutions:
- Session HOL-2288-01-EMT: Learn through doing in this hands-on technical lab.
- Session GWS-HOL-2288-01-EMT: Get started with VMBC in this guided workshop.
- Session VI1746: Gain insight into the platform landscape and the factors to consider when selecting VMBC.
- Session APP1781: Get a view into the future of DevSecOps with Web3 Distributed Ledger Technologies
We’ll also have a virtual booth where you can connect with us and view VMBC demos. We look forward to engaging with you. See you at VMworld!